Critical to success for any crowd-funding program is the ability for your company to gain traction through a word-of-mouth. There is no better way to gain word-of-mouth traffic then a refferal program where those who are responsible for spreading the word and compensated.We have a complete program to accomplish the same.
iBackPack Referral Program
Thank you for being amazing fans. Early adopters are the reason we exist and we can’t thank you enough for being passionate supporters of our Project. You’ve rallied around our iBackPack campaign on Indiegogo, now it’s our turn to reward you with some cash.
Our referral program is simple. All you need is an Indiegogo account. For every referral sale you will get 10% of the amount on your PayPal account.
How it works?
- Simply log into your crowdfunding campaign, or create an account by signing up here.
**In order to make your referral conversions count, you must be logged into your account!
- Once logged in, proceed to our iBackPack campaign on Indiegogo
- Next, look on the right side of our main video to find, copy and share your unique URL (since you are logged in, when you click on the link button it will be YOUR unique URL with your 7 digit code on the end). You can also share on your social media pages by simply clicking the Facebook or Twitter icons, which have your URL pre-loaded. You can save and copy your link and share anyway you’d like.
How to track your referrals
- Log into your Indiegogo account (You must log in with the same email address used for your pre-order).
- Click on your user name beside the search box at the top right of the page.
- Select the “My Profile” option.
- Click on the tab that says “Referrals” for the latest totals of referrals and contributions. 5. Count the number of funders.